Aug 25, 2013

250813 - August


This definitely not a good month for me.
I experienced the saddest event once again.
And I just get to know brother to my senior passed away.
Looking at those status they update, I can totally feel their pain.

It's how the reality looks which I always know but never want to experience and feel.
But when time comes, I had a hard time to experience and feel it.

Isn't it sounds funny?
We all know how things will be at the last moment of our life, or maybe life of our beloved.
But we never wanna deal with it. We tried to run away.
However, no matter how hard we run, when time reach, we are all forced to stop.

Building up the mental is never gonna be easy I believe.
But are we going to fall everytime when we meet such circumference? I bet about this.
I never want be cold blooded. But I know if me not going to build up my mental for all these, I gonna suffer it a lot.
I'll still feel sad for every separation, for every goodbye that I have to say.
I'll still feel the heart broken when I can't meet anyone forever again.
But I wish I could train myself to stand up back in a faster mode.

Some asked me whether am I ok yesterday.
I'm shocked.
I thought I covered it well.
I thought I can reduce the pain day by day.
But tears rolled again.
I'm sorry. But I'll be better!

Stay strong people!




No comments: