Aug 19, 2013

150813 - Let Bygones Be Bygones

I never know it could be so sudden though we had all prepared.
I never know it could be so heart-breaking though I had the past experience.
But I know, you will always be in my heart till the day I can't do so.
Things happened a bit too sudden that I actually still hoping it was just a dream. Wake me from such nightmare, can I?
It happened like just in a second, and when I realised what was happening at the next second, you leave us behind for forever.

I couldn't feel anything at that moment. I was supposed to cry I thought.
But now I know, when it was in the very deep pain, I actually couldn't feel and do anything. Besides I tried to escape.
I played Tetris whole night, hoping someone can wake me from the dream.
But reality waked me in the end.

Everyone around asking whether am I ok?
I can honestly say yes, but partially.
Whenever I am alone, I will still think of you.
No, we weren't that close as people thought, isn't it?
But my mind just can't stop missing you.

You were the fierce one to those you angry with.
You were the silent one for all the time.
You were the independent one to accomplish every task by own.

But we all know the way you sacrifice for those whom you love.
We all know the way you show your love.
We all know how hard you tried to stay with us.
We know.

Tears can't stop falling at the moment you forced to leave.
It's really hard to bid goodbye.
But still things would not change no matter how hard we cried.

Let bygones be bygones.
Should not have to let you worry at this moment.
I'll stay strong enough to walk through this hard moment.
I'll also ensure everyone under good protection.
It's time for our generation to fight.
Rest in peace, my beloved grandpa.

Sorry.
Thank you.
We love you.