Jul 26, 2012

260712 - Ain't Good Feeling

Argh. July is truly a hectic month for me =X
Early of the month seems so peaceful yet starting last weekend, I was busy and going to continue with the busy-ness till mid August like a cow. Mumu~~~


1st of all, I went to the Volunteer Training Day at Help College last Sat.
Beside we went missing while going to Help, others were actually very smooth and nice.
However, I will feel better if I can be volunteer at the stadium with MinYen =(
My mine statement =)

As you can see, me just busy for half a day only =D

Next, the most exciting moment after all in the month goes to : 

Finally a time that I success to donate my blood! Woohoooooo~~~~~~~
Although it's just a small packet of blood, but I am satisfy enough =D
ps : Feeling weird when got the answer from the nurse because I'm too small to donate for the big packet ==

I would fill in this as many times as I can =D


Wee~~

Gonna retire from the position where I am now next Monday.
Time flies and I think we shall appreciate the remanding hours we gonna spend together =)

And the MUET exam is on Saturday ><

2 comments:

MY said...

Forget to tell u yt also going for stadium :P

绮盼 said...

@minyen : I knew that since long time ago =(