Jul 12, 2012

120712 - Past

Feel so struggle when first step back to here after a month time.
So many happened in this period.
Time won't stop but we are the one that stop in the half way of our journey.

Gonna retire from my LP life soon. Very soon.
Which means I will have lesser chance to reminisce my old sweet memories in public anymore =P
I think I'll and have to get used with that soon =)


Having such a big fight with the loves one lately. Issh, cause of some reason and non-stop argument happened. We still can't get the balance point. Issh.
Hope everything gonna be fine soon.

Result of last mid term ain't good compare to the previous one.
Showed that I haven't put in enough effort in this matter.
Have to stop my procrastinating and pick up with everything I can't understand.
Next round, 4.0!
Ohya, Muet speaking done last week. The topic was so easy yet so tough =(
Gonna work hard for the remaining papers. Aza fighting!


Kinda regret with the late reply mail for the application for World Vision Volunteer =(
Ms Min Yen so lucky to get a seat for that. MinYen if you need people to help you call me please ='(
Ohya, I felt like go to adopt a child. But the they raise the fund from RM50 each month to RM75 each month I think. Should I still go for that? Wondering.

Went to McD Fun Run Day that day. Thanks for lending me an ear for the whole journey =) Appreciate it a lot.
It's fun although I got a bad time that day.
Me still those that can't run, too bad =X



My life ain't that interesting yet I still can't fully enjoy with it.
Hopefully in this very busy month I can get nicer memories =)


No comments: