Jun 5, 2010

Teachers Day 040610

Had our school teachers day on last friday.
As the tradition, prefectorial board hosted the event again.
Me had a bad and suffer memory last year for this and me having some kind of phobia to it.
But life still go on, and i got no choice to prevent this to happen.
F4 juniors were the one in charge for teachers day this year.
Lot of things happened this year..
I was in the banner section that's why i am concern about it.
This year banner no doubt is much more nicer than last year one.
I do not want to comment much about it.
The day before teachers day me stayed back in school to see how was the progress on going.
Backed to home when afternoon session school end and after dinner me backed to school again.
Helped them out in the banner by sticking the words and other on to the board.
Due to the bullet they bought was not the right one, tze yang fetched me and hao ming went to stationery shop for that.
Me and Tze Yang had experienced Hao Ming first time for on the road.
How dangerous he was..
Within few minutes, Tze Yang regretted to let him did so that was why they changed the position back.
However, the dangerous situation remained the same as we were rushing time.
Tze Yang drove so rude until he can cross the road even it is double line over there.
If i die, the first one to be blame will be Chan Tze Yang for sure =P
By the way, i am still live happily here and got no injure for that day.
Backed to home at 11.30 that night.
After all i realized my dad was a superhero which helped me a lot in every thing =)
Reached school like usual on teachers day.
Did the last confirmation after all.
I did think the event was a success although there was a lot of spaces for improvement.
Did the badminton match for teachers.
Sorry to those committee that i being rude to.
I AM REALLY SORRY =(
Thanks to you guys also to make the event success.
The day ended with a super tired me with my super tired leg.

No comments: