Jun 6, 2010

050610

Had a great day of outing yesterday.
In the early morning met with Foong in the market and went for my breakfast.
WanTan Mee always nice for me after all.
Walked to ktm station to meet with the others.
We should meet each other at ktm by 10.30am.
However, we sat there until 11 only everyone reached.
MinLi, i am not talking about you were a bit late.
5 of us : Me, Foong, MinYen, Kevin and MinLi waited for a long period for the train.
The first train came, however we not manage to get into it because it was truly over flooded.
We waited again and we finally successfully squeeze into the next train.
I was really like a sardine and both of the boys were like me also.
Minyen and Minli were not with us when in the train.
We stood around one pole and the situation really crowed.
Because of 150++ cm, those men around me can easily placed their hand on top of my head for the pole.
Kevin and Foong wont experienced this as they are tall enough.
On the way, Kevin kept expressed his pity to me.
He thought that me cant breathe.
By the way, i was lucky as i cant smell anything strange.
But i can only look downwards and my neck was so painful that time.
Reached Putra ktm station and we walked to PWTC for the Education fair.
I got nothing much in it as i got no dream yet.
But MinYen, MinLi and Kevin seems to have a lot of prize after that.
They got lot of information for those streams that they want and few recycle shopping bag.
We went to lunch at McD around 4pm.
Foong backed to his house while we went to The Mines for the book fair.
We kept chatting about this and that in the train and made everyone stared at us.
Walked from Serdang ktm station to The Mines and reached the book fair.
It is huge but if compare to previous year, i do think it is not that grand.
Walked separately and i being attracted to those recipe and books talked about craft.
Met with MinLi and we did a fingerprint test together.
It was a test which can let us know own personality and bakat by using own fingerprint.
We did it and me still wondering was it true.
We did the test again in another stall =P
However both of the stall only provided us basic test and it required 399 for more details.
Me brought MinYen and Kevin to do the test also.
I did not get anything from it as i did not bring cash there.
Think so i will go for it for the second time.
Had our dinner at KFC.
Fast food again and i tried for the first time to have McD in KFC.
Went to the ktm station and we chatted a lot about facial there.
When in the train we did not stop also.
Keep talking about people bad things =P
Credits to Kevin mother which willing to fetch me home.
The day ended again with super tired me with my super tired legs.
But I ENJOYED IT VERY MUCH =)

No comments: