Apr 7, 2010

Penang Trip

Went to penang last weekend for QingMing lol.
Still the same journey like past few years just that i started my journey a bit late =)
In the highway, me still the same - sleep like usual and my daddy also the same using high speed in the highway. He got to 130km/hr also.
I ate quite a lot there. Foods that i ate in two days are WanTan mee, popiah, asam laksa, fried keow teow, lobak, indian fried mee. I drank milo ice, kopiO ice, tehSi ice.
You should be wondering now how could i make all of them into my stomach in just 40 hours?
Easy only. Open your mouth and put them all into it lol. One day few meals sure can do it =)
Went to Kek Lok Si to pray and visit the new buildings there. Camwhore over there non- stop.
Did not get to watch the sun rise as the cloud do not allow me to do that. Btw, get to take lot of nice pic that morning =)
wo hen xing fu =)

2 comments:

Jeenius said...

4th pic damn nice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!i wannnnnnnnnt==

绮盼 said...

i got lot more =)
i took it myself..
will upload to fb soon =)