Apr 8, 2010

Friendship

Realize sth after a conversation with someone.
I actually really 幸福 cause i am having lot of buddies =)
Me really feel glad to have all of them and my family in my life.
They are the one who help me to pass through all the obstacle and test in my life.
THANKS A LOT =)
To Rong :
Be cheer in everything. We are always there with you one =)
Be tough and stand for everything that come to you.
Nothing can beat you beside yourself.
Release yourself. Dont ever torture yourself anymore.
I know you can do it one. Cause you are capricorn like me.
We cant control what people thinking, but we need to know what we are doing.
Control your emotion and not let emo-ing control your mind.
Young people, gambate.
There is always rainbow after the storm =)
Good luck =)
cheer =)

No comments: