Apr 29, 2010

290410

Quite a lot of thing happened in these days.
Starting from yesterday we were having photo session.
I took for Science and Mathematics society, St John, Badminton and also the most important my class, 5K.
Having different poses and standing at different positions in different pictures.
I think i will love my class pic and the badminton one.
As i was not that odd in that.
Feeling being isolated for certain things happened yesterday.
Totally drive my mad.
Friends = ?
I prefer kept my anger towards all these and just let them be.
My stomach was pain like hell the whole day cause of the girls problem.
That was why i being so emo for yesterday morning.
Mummy said my body become weaker nowadays and i do realized about it.
I fall sick several times alr in this year.
The pimples came out and one of them still on my face now since long long time ago.
Btw, i dont understand why Vern so surprised when got to know my face got one pimple.
I was still not in super good mood today.
But i did sth that could cheer me a bit at least.
FINALLY
kaiyan present was given to her.
Hopefully she will love them.
Although not really nice but at least i did put in my effort.
I also did the discussion about the carnival for badminton.
At least sth is done.
By the way, dozen of things coming to me again.
Gambate!
i am hurt.
for your words.

No comments: