Mar 28, 2010

Perfect

Joined perfectorial board form 3 and if compare i am totally young and new for those alr worked in lp for more than 4 years. Reason why i join? Dont know really =) An event? A people? or perhaps maybe is a thought? Having a lot of experience and i got fun in it even though it is a tough job sometimes.
I got happiness =)
  • Learning new things - they taught me a lot and i think i can have different career in future life.
  • Experience a lot - i experience a lot and these make me become mature.
I got emo =(
  • Being blame - learning to appreciate those blame me although i dislike it.
  • Being ignore - get to know what is the feel when i ignore people.
  • Being scold or even worse ' fitnah' - learning to get used to it although i hate them sometimes.
I cried TT
  • Hard work did not paid - get to know what the feel when your effort had being wasted.
  • Did not accomplish promises - feel so guilty and know what it should be.
  • Friendship in danger - hurt my best friend but luckily we are still fine now.
I got fun ^^
  • Know new friends - when people treat you good cause they labeled me as friend
  • Got respect - when your words being followed.
  • Teamwork is the best - when we were together to do things =)
Got lot of experience in lp and my life as prefect will still be continue till the day we retire.
ps: Wrote this cause happened sth yesterday that made me appreciate who am i now.
Thanks a lot =)

No comments: