Mar 27, 2010

27/3

Waked in the early morning and started another busy.
Long time dont have such busy Saturday alr =)
Went to school around 7.30 and had activity like usual till 10.
Teaching marching the whole morning and i got lot of mistake. [ just cant concentrate ]
Then went to his house cause is nearer to school compare to my house.
Credits to WengWah that fetch me there for no reason =)
Around 12 sth back to school with my prefect uniform for the duty.
Ushering was the main job for the day.
And i had being promoted to be 'warga plantenium' by KaiYan and JunYao. OMG!
Then had my lunch around 4. The food quite nice but a bit spicy for me. =)
Back to my house and have a nap.
Switch off my house light during earth hour and my house became a cinema in a sudden. =)
Great day for me. Enjoy the day so much =)
Waiting =(

No comments: