Dec 23, 2009

Review @ 2oo9 [ Friends ]

Throughout the whole year, for all the friends i had, i think i am able to maintain the good relationship with them. Although i knew someone else outside there might having some 'bu shuang' toward me [he is a good and obvious example], but mainly i satisfy with what i did.
In this 2oo9, i knew more and more people due to my duty. Some of them are from different culture. And i get to learn what is the way to maintain good relationship with people especially when you are different from them.
I got a very special FRIEND this year. And i feel glad to have him with me now. This relationship taught me that if you really put in effort, even two people from different world could communicate also.
In this 2oo9, i did argue with my friends. I did being hurt, being isolated. But all this experience showed me who are those friends that really stand by my side and always give me support and advice. Feel glad to have them really. Thanks a lot buddies..
For those friends in form 5 and 6 this year, they taught me a lot. Maybe i act childish for them, maybe i was not following their instructions, but they really helped me a lot. They are leaving me now, and i would like to wish them all the best.
Friends are really important. I did enjoyed those moments work hard with them, play with them and many more. Thanks a lot guys!

2 comments:

Jeenius said...

awww ahma!i very gan dong!!==

绮盼 said...

u r swt.. btw, i appreciate yr attendance in my life tis whole year!!