Dec 25, 2009

Review @ 2oo9 [ Camping ] 【part 1】

Well, my started to attend different camps from 2oo7 [form 2]. So in this 2oo9, it's not excluded also^^
I had attended to camp kepimpinan, camp intergrasi kjr, camp gabungan, 3o hour famine, scout camp [work out as helpers] and prefects camp in this 2oo9.
1st camp in 2oo9 :
It was the first time and the only time i attended to the camp kepimpinan. From the name you can alr guess what it mainly about. Well, i learned a lot from this camp. I had sharpen my leadership skill [a little bit] from that. And get to know something new and make new friends there. Just a bit i cant understand why i am getting the best participants award. By the way, i appreciate the award very much. I miss the group and the performance we showed that day and i miss ayahanda!
Our campsite
Time Matata
Group photo
Group photo with Pn Lim
Memories are sweet
But it is a past =(

No comments: