Apr 28, 2009

H.A.P.P.Y

Is that so hard to keep me happy?
I think it is the matter of thinking.
I'm always the negative thinker. HehE ^^
I'm willing to change. Yup, i'll change soon.
And i started to change already.
I tried to think in a more positive way.
I tried to let go those negative thinking.
I tried to throw out all the emo.
I wanna make a change.
Change for myself. And change for those care me.
I dont wish to see anyone worry about the emo me again.
I dont wish to see anyone worry about the down me again.
I dont wish to see anyone having problem with the emo me again.
I dont want to burden other again.
I dont want to be the troublesome one.
I want to be the special one.
I want to be the positive one.
Time.
As the time go and i will have changes!!!
p/s : Sorry for the one i burden today due to my emo. Sorry for made you worry. But thanks. Thanks for your concern.

No comments: