Mar 1, 2009

Emo week...

Since last week, i found out that i become more emo... (vern, dun b too happy if u feel tat u get a new partner!)
And last week, it was the terrible week i had ever... Cried several time 4 those unimportant stuff... (Cried in the toilet? Yes i did...) Get angry 4 no reason... Scolded many ppl in a week... (Felt quite sorry 4 them... Sorry!) And many crazy things more...
Dun ever ask me why i being such emo... Coz i dunno the answer 4 it aso... I just felt tat i dun have the mood to handle all the stuff n all the ppl, all the unimportant relations... I'm just want to have a rest and mayb tat's the way i think i can be more free (by chase out all the problems?)
It's a tiring job 4 me to handle all the relations between my friends and i... I really dun know the way to entertain people... N i dun hope to do tat... But the reality is I NEED TO DO IT! Just felt like being fool by ppl... Haiz...
* Sorry if i had waste yr time...
EMO!!!

No comments: