Mar 25, 2015

To Love or Be Loved

Asked a question on my Facebook lately and it keeps me ponder for a long time.


You asked, what's my answer.
My initial answer, it depends on the situation.

I asked, what's your answer.
To be loved. From 2 of you at different time.
You said, no why. You said, cause you will ensure you love that person 100% in return.
I don't understand why.

If I was forced to choose, I think I'll choose to love. 
Not just because I won't regret cause that's my choice, but also I won't feel guilty.

For me, it's just unfair.
Demand more from others but how sure I am that I can love back?
I would rather to suffer, and I won't want to have the burden throughout the journey.

Perhaps, the last him love me more than I love him?
Or perhaps, I am just being even selfish, cause I know those who love me will never leave?

Afterall, there's no right or wrong for love.
The best it would be, to be loved by the one you love. 

No comments: