Nov 16, 2013

171113 Friendship

Friendship isn't about who you've known the longest. 
It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you" and proved it.
Thanks for those who proved that to me, you awesome guys make me feel blessed. And thanks for those who didn't too. You make me appreciate those who proved it more!
I just need a few that know me, a few that will be by my side, rather to have a group that can't share anything with. I would rather have one loyal friend rather than many fake, flaky, unreliable people in my life. I just need one to be count on, one that will lend me a hand after laughing at me. Not one that push me down at behind of me, not one that leaving me to face the darkness alone. Thanks for telling me having just few of you guys worth for everything on earth. Why waste my time getting hurt by someone when there is someone else out there waiting to make me happy? I can't please everyone, so I won't try to do it =D

Me not being emotional, me just suddenly feel the urge, the feeling to tell those who are important to me, "Hey, I miss you. Thanks a lot to you that proved that I'm and will no longer alone cause you will always be there for me. THANK YOU"


Count on me, my friends =)



Love,
WanQi

No comments: