Jul 17, 2013

180713 Return

I'm back from National Service for about 1 month already and I apologize for being that superb lazy to update about my recent life.

Was planning to make a series of entries for my National Service life but I think I need more motivation haha =P I dare not to promise as I really got no idea when I can start doing that as I'm currently kinda busy =X
Overall, as I said before, I enjoyed a lot for that 3 awesome months! It ain't suffering as we thought and I'm proudly to say now, I graduated from PLKN!

For this month after NS, I experienced a lot also =)
As I left not much time here to be spend with the loves one already.

Opps, I haven't announce it here =P
Remember on the last entry I said I went to NTU scholarship interview?

Thanks God and I'm one of the selected scholarship holder =D
Thanks a lot to the 4 very fatherly-interviewers also!
I'm leaving to SG by 31st July and going to enroll in Economics course under NTU =)
So people, date me before I leave ok? *Pity face*

The coming soon :
The Ipoh Trip
Enfagrow Working Experience
Food Hunting

Time to ciao now =) See ya =D
WanQi
Signing off

No comments: