Sep 13, 2012

130912 - Week of Exhausting

Yes, it's almost there!
2 more easy papers to go. I shall not say easy, but not really those papers that can burden me heavily la weh =D

Suffered for more than a week, mentally and physically.
I used to sleep a lot when I'm under stress, so same to the trial weeks.
My weights going up la =(
I often slept for few hours in the noon then night stay up till 2 =(
What imbalanced and unhealthy lifestyle was this =(

Anyway, me didn't do enough preparation for this time obviously, but I did put in effort, though a bit late and last moment =(
Hopefully the out coming results won't run too much from what I expected.
Good luck to everyone that ended the trials too, all of us need that, cause the teachers gonna give back the papers SOON, REAL SOON.

Well, congratulation to all the UPSR candidates for the released burden =D
Upcoming is the PMR people, Gambate!

Ohya, talked about the exams.
Gosh, my "lovely" STPM gonna start from 19 Nov and end at 12 Dec.
What a bad news =(
The timetable ain't the best arrangement for me =(
For those wish to know more about that timetable, please refer to here =D

I'm currently free. But soon I'll back to that cage until the exam over, so stay tuned =D

 
It's a dream to achieve.

WanQI
Signing off

No comments: