Aug 24, 2012

240812 - Holidays

Hello =D
Having my holidays now but too bad it ends soon and I did nth much to my studies ==
Replacement classes, homework, housework, risk of bankruptcy, trial around corner, risk of gaining weight...
Wth, I knew that's a lot for me to pay off but FINALLY truly a break for me.
Since long time ago I was so desperate to have a chance to relax myself and yes, it's now!

Anyway, last last Saturday I paid a visit to this restaurant called Levain Boulangerie & Patisserie. (I knew it had been sometimes.)
It's basically a French-style bakery and cafe that sells breads and pastries =) #soundsweird
This cafe is actually a renovated bungalow.
I'm sorry for didn't take many photo on that day =(
Pictures shown below some is from me and some from the web =)
I like the environment =)
Ground floor =)
Second floor =D

So what you need to do is just go around to grab a seat first as it's crowded at all time!
Then place a occupied signage on the table so no one will sit on your table when you are not around =D
Occupied =)

Then go around and take whatever you wanna eat or place your order at the counter =)
Notice the stone oven?


These are what we ate that day =)
The cream bun & the turkey ham and egg
Cream bun ain't a good choice for me yet the ham and egg tastes superb nice =D The scramble eggs and cheese taste so awesome when mixed together!

 The cheese stick and I forget what the others called =(
The cheese stick not bad and the cheese taste very cheesy but the chocolate impressed me more =D

 The Tuna pizza
You couldn't imagine how much ingredients in the pizza. I think I can't finish the pizza alone lol although just a slide cause it's really packed with ingredients inside =P

Doesn't order much as we ate before we been there.
Gonna try more next time but do take notes that it might burn a hole on your purse =P
Anyway, the cakes seems attractive!

Stay tuned for the next, Malacca post =D
WanQi signing off

No comments: