Feb 18, 2012

190212 - Yeah

XOXO.
Went to Mid Valley with the love one for the IT fair on Fri.

Went there to do some survey on price and function of cameras.

Yes, it's like finally.

Wanted to get a Canon camera so after went to the fair, we went to Canon outlet too.

Didn't make my decision on the spot as I have to discuss with my family 1st.

There was a few that in my list for choosing.

Ixus 220 HS
Ixus 310 HS
Ixus 1000 HS
All was almost the same and actually the staff promoted 1000 HS to me for it's 10x optical zoom.
But I don't kinda like it's design, it looks weird to me.
Went back home with tonnes of choices and finally we made a decision.
Canon Ixus 220 HS! In red color somemore!
Wee~~~
Went to Gotong-Royong yesterday morning and got lot of info. Thanks for the help guys!

Love the spirit when everyone work together although it's tiring.

Don't worry, I gonna solve the problem soon.
After that, actually wanna make my move to Mid Valley but no one want to accompany me =( Not you Myan, Jyao.
Went to Tesco Kepong Village for lunch and movie.
And surprisingly the camera shop there offer the same price! =)
Went to make the purchase but too bad got no more red =(
Nevermind, at last also I got this.
Ixus 220 Hs, RM799
With the purchase, I got 8GB SD Card, 1 casing, 1 mini tripod and 1 screen protector for free =)
I think the staff got shock as I didn't really question him about this camera.
He kept on ask :"Do you understand this camera's function?" "Do you need me to demo?"
He is cute for this but I just need no help, I'm sorry =(
Well, haven't really explore this camera, but it got lot of functions.
  • 19.5mm, ultra slim
  • 5x optical zoom
  • 12.1 mega pixels
  • 24mm wide-angle lens
  • toy camera
  • monochrome
  • slow motion movie
Basically there are a lot more, go to it's website to know more =)
Gonna <3 it =)
Wishlist ✓

No comments: