Jan 25, 2012

270112 - Boring CNY

So almost half of the CNY gone.
What did you get at the end of the holidays?

I got angpow, nice foods, nice clothes and
fats.
After visiting all the aunties and uncles, what I actually realise is that time really flies.

Maybe you really can say: "never mind also even me not visiting them this time, I got next time"; but no one will know whether this next time can come true or not.

I am still staying with my families. I never had a new year without them. Therefore I can only feel the power of aging when I went to visit those aunts and uncles that I seldom visit.

The power of aging is scary. I hate it a lot. I just scare I couldn't take it someday else.

I do wish I can visit them more often, at least not only once in a year only.

So guys, appreciate when you have time to spend with the loves ones.

回家吧 =)
The following is about what the elders think, just take a look =)



From : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_29il6ozRro
It's the Petronas Commercial for last year CNY =)
I <3 U

No comments: