Sep 7, 2011

070911 - Weird

So few days not manage to update my blog.
Feeling strange at this moment as all the feeling mixed together and I just couldn't figure out what actually I feel now ==
Anyway I did volunteer work again last weekend and I will have the next post about that =)
Just realise actually our society is full with all the negative issues which each and everyone of us can't escape from it.
And this society is full with rubbish and parasites!
Why am I so angry?
Here's the story :
Night before yesterday I was so hardworking to do my homework alone while Daddy using the comp. Others went to their own sweet dreamland.
At 12am sharp, my house phone rang. I was the one stay nearest with the phone.
And the most stupid decision I made was pick up the call.
Everyone feel a bit fear when the phone rang at sharp 12 right? As the result all of us read too many horror stories =(
With the little fear that I had, I picked up the call and I heard a boy's voice and I confirmed that he is not someone that I knew. At least he never call to me before.
I used to pick up phones call since small that's why I can recognize many people's voice easily =)
He talked extraordinary soft where I can't hear it clearly.
And with the sound from tv and mum's voice (she woke for the call) I couldn't hear anything.
I kept on repeating "Har?" "Yes?" "Could you repeat?" at first.
And he kept on reply "Can you listen?"
After I cleared all the noise, I finally asked him : "Who are you looking for?"
And he said : "Can you listen to me?"
"Ya, who are you and who you are looking for?"
"Oh, I AM VERY SCARED NOW."
==
Damn you stupid fellow. While he continuing with all the nonsense, I ended the phone call.
He tried so hard just to scare me ==
He really drove me mad and he successfully made me got scared for the whole night.
Luckily I didn't get insomnia or else I will curse him like no one else!
%^**%$^&@#@$%**^%%^%*^*%##!@$
See I said there is a lot of parasite in the society.
If the same thing happen again, I square that I will keep on talk nonsense with him and waste his phone money! *devil*

No comments: