Aug 19, 2011

190811 - =)

Life went kinda smooth and I do enjoy it very the much =P
After next week it will be my school holidays.
Urgh, 18 d still waiting for school holidays == macam kanak-kanak.
Hope that I can truly have a rest this holiday.
Like what I said before, I kinda satisfy with my monthly test result.
I got 3.67 =) But this test consider an easy one, so nth to celebrate.
I got band 3 for my Muet this time. Issh, just that 8 marks more and I will get band 4.
Have to put in more effort d.
I will maintain the results throughout the year!
I just wanna prove that even I am in blue, I can still manage my study!
Dont know why my expenditures for these few months were so high.
I didn't manage to save my money and I spent almost all of my salary =(
Have to control myself starting next month d since I wanna change my cellphone *wink*
Although money is not everything, but everything need money ==
Stop spending!
I love you~~~
That's all for now since I have nth much to share =P

No comments: