Aug 12, 2011

120811 - Y

Days gone again.
Time really flies and I can't really cope with this still..
Things happen and go every moment and I grow eventually.
I wish I could do even better, at least no harm to others.
Good luck to me, to all =)
Well, my life went back to normal since Monday.
I do angry for what I got, but after all, I can't change it as well.
I did revenge or should say I take my actions for this.
I knew I did nth wrong, at least I did sth that beneficial to the coming generations.
Like what all said, life is unfair, I knew this since long, but now I believe about it.
It's always that unfair no matter how hard you work, how much you did.
However, I am glad with the truth. I knew someone else there knew my ability and trust me.
Thanks!
Something cheer me up these days, MY RESULTS!
Although I am not getting like A++++ for all the subjects, and it's just a monthly test, but I do satisfy with everything I got.
I am glad and regret at the same time.
I should take art since f4, maybe I could score more than 7A's? I really enjoy study now!
Opps, did I say I enjoy study? I think I am crazy =P
I do what I said!
Love.

No comments: