May 11, 2011

110511 - Emo

Well you are in my class now but still kinda a lot for us to struggle.
Hopefully everything goes well and smooth in coming days.
-----
Well, as my title, ya again and again I die.
Don't know why these days just feel like I got no friends anymore.
I am still can't mix well with majority of my classmates.
And the old friends are all like went missing on the earth surface ==
Gosh, me super miss the time I do enjoy my life with everyone.
Someone update me can a?
I just dislike the feeling being left out and isolated like I am at the North pole =(
Date me out please!
-----
Don't know why, me just still very mind about what someone said on that day.
Hey please can't you just listen to what I said and at least let me finish what I wanted to say?
I can't stand for it and I need no to do so PLEASE!
Me not necessary to follow what you want and I am not somebody else that you think you can climb up till my head!
It's not a big matter at beginning but hey who you think you are to threaten me? Annoying till the max!
-----
Anyway, I am now a part time tuition teacher credit to Mr and Mrs. Ng =P
Teaching the two little cute girls is somehow a tough job as I got no experience at all.
Hope that I can cope with it as soon as possible but well me actually started to enjoy teaching them.
They are cute somehow =]
Got incomes again =P
-----
Overall beside me being super emo, actually I am still quite enjoy my life recently =]
Hoping for a better tomorrow still =)
ps : I am not meant to offend anyone and if I do, I apologize here.
Pps : Don't think too much and ya you are not that important until I will write bad about you here!

No comments: