Apr 29, 2011

300411 - Updates

Wow, just realized that me half of a month did not update hurh..
Form 6 life is not really super busy like what I had last time but it's consider busy too.
Busy with koko? No please! I am just busy with my study plus homework and also my long long rest time =P Form 6 is tiring what!
Anyway, in this 2 weeks time what I did?
I went to KaiYan belated surprise birthday party last Sunday which only a few ppl attended.
GREAT
and APPLAUSE
for those who cant attend at the last moment =X
Anyway I did enjoyed myself fully that day and hey please do remember our promises =)
Looking forward to the next gathering before KaiYan go for Matriculation.
Talked about Matriculation, well I did not get the offer.
It does bring me a dozen of disappointment and well I am now doing for the appeal stuff and please do pray hard for me to get it this time!
I do wish to have a new environment for me to really concentrate fully in study.
Although form 6 now seems nice for me too ( beside those stuff that I cant really accept ), but I still prefer matriculation even it might in the jungle!
Well back to my form 6 life. I went for Sidang duty on Thursday - photography day.
Just one day duty only and I was totally exhausted + disappointed with those rude kids from lower forms!
I was still wearing the blue shirts but hell they made till me almost became uncontrollable and speak rude to them. Luckily at last the F words did not appear also =P
I am really feel like I am old now =(
My body still here pain there pain everywhere pain pain even the duty was two days ago TT
Stop about this super sad statement and we change it to be a happier tone =)
I watched the Royal Wedding yesterday and it's nice and AWESOME!
The whole ceremony was so so grand but it was still a bit boring with the super long procedures. Walked on the red carpet needed few mins also ==
Anyway, I like the environment, so greenish and the bride is beautiful!
The super sweet part were the kisses on the balcony as the ending =)
Anyway, those UK people amazed me with their super disciplinary!
I don't think it will happen in our country as well as other countries to be so gentle hurh?
Wish the couple stay sweet for forever =)
Ohya, I calculate my BMI and guess what? I am under normal weight =)
I am somehow so afraid that I got obesity =P
Do calculate it youself and it's simple!
Metric BMI Formula
BMI = ( Weight in Kilograms / ( Height in Meters x Height in Meters ) )
  • Underweight = <18.5
  • Normal weight = 18.5–24.9
  • Overweight = 25–29.9
  • Obesity = BMI of 30 or greater

No comments: