Feb 27, 2011

270211

Cant online on the past few days as my computer DIED.
Well, on Thursday evening after the super heavy rain, my lovely sister was like usual switched on the computer.
And ya she realised that the modem could not function normally and so she re-started the computer and the disaster came =[
She COULDN'T ON THE COMPUTER AGAIN!
And so my dad acted as a hero and checked the whole computer like a doctor.
( he was more nervous than us as he wanna use ma =P )
Then my computer was given the died certificate ==
Wait wait and wait and finally the
SUPERMAN aka technician came to my house on Saturday night and yeah my computer came alive again =]
Well, the man said the lightning caused all the problem. It passed through the phone line and reached till my modem and later on network adapter in the cpu..
That's why my modem and cpu died on the spot ==
But ya, luckily my motherboard got no injury from this incident otherwise my dad has to buy a new computer LOL..
So lesson on the day is be aware when it is a rainy day or else bad things gonna happen ='(
ps: my astro indicator died right after my computer is fix ==

No comments: