Jan 20, 2011

New Year Sales Part 1

New Year Sales coming!
I am now helping my mum to promote on her home made biscuit =]
First item that i will be promoting today is the pineapple tarts.
Well, does them attracts your attention? Your taste bud?
If yes, there is free sample as tester if and only if i could meet up with you =]
A jar of it contains about 40 pieces and you can get it from me for RM18 only!
I do think it is cheap and affordable for me as others shops sells them at RM22++. LOL.
If you have to purchase it in a huge amount, i do think cheaper price can be given. * ONLY FOR HUGE AMOUNT!
It tastes nice for sure and i can ensure that the produces are clean and safe to eat!
All the ingredients for the biscuit can get from any supermarket and neither flavouring nor colouring are added into the biscuit! Even the jam are home made too!
For those interested in doing order, please do contact me via my phone or facebook or even here =P
Ohya, I can be the driver and deliver them for you too!
For more info please do give me a call. Thanks for your attention!

1 comment:

MY said...

photos not bad ^o^
but not going to buy.=.=