Jan 3, 2011

030111 - Happy Birthday

Well, i am officially adult now.
I am legal to go for beer (although i hate beer), do anything that i want.
18 for me equals to end of my childhood and ya i am so OLD!
I had no more time for me to do like a small kid, i need to work hard for my life and my dream!
Good luck to myself =D
Back to yesterday, my BIG day, i would say it SUCKS!
Well, the whole day was like super unlucky for me and ya i felt annoy to it.
Firstly, I had insomnia on my birthday. I think i slept on 4 am if not mistaken. Sound crazy right?
Then, I went for my interview, luckily the process very smooth. Thanks God!
Due to i was not wearing my own shoes and what i wore was too big for my foot, ya my leg damn pain for the whole afternoon.
I went to the Bata shop to buy a new pair, the sales girl told me that they only had size 6,7 and 8. Me wearing 5 already super suffer. LOL.. My leg too small ==
After that, me decided to go home, and so i went to buy sushi =]
For that RM5.40 sushi, i lined up at the express counter for 30 mins ++..
Why? Well, i said i was bad luck right? When almost my turn, the whole jusco cashier system down! The cashier kept on restart their computer but it did not help a lot. This phenomena can say is 100 years once and yes i met with it!
When back to home, ya i almost cry. The feeling of being isolated and loneliness attack me.
The feeling of stay alone during birthday really suffer for me.
Anyway, i am still having a good birthday cause of all the wishes ya =]
Thanks guys!
This is for my so-called-bestie (Dont simply guess) :
我才发现 原来我一直只是你的配角
演出时候 我是无比得重要
落幕之后 我却不占一席地

No comments: