Aug 30, 2010

300810

你父母的优点是什么?
What's your parents strengths?
Do you wanna answer me : My parents a no strength one.. But lot of weaknesses..
Or you will be silent after all as you cant name me any of your parents' strengths?
My teacher asked me about this.
Same like many others, i silent.
Not because of cant answer, but i was thinking back about sth.
People, if you are those who saying your parents have no strength, please do observe more.
Aren't they love you?
Aren't they took nice care of you?
Aren't they give you all the best thing that they can give you?
Aren't you demanding too much?
One's weakness is like a small black dot on a piece of white paper...
Why always we only can see the small dot but not the white paper (strengths) ?
Learn to appreciate them.
By loving them more!
I love my daddy mummy =]

No comments: