Jul 1, 2010

Holidays Life 4 - 110610

It was my beloved mummy birthday =]
Since promised MinYen and KimKun to let them bake cake in my house, so i invited them to my house that day also since my family members not at home =]
MinYen and Foong came in the morning but KimKun and friends came during afternoon.
How i bake a cake in two different time?
Sorry, I am neither superman nor superwoman.
That's the reason i bake two cake in a day =]
Luckily that recipe given quite small in amount and we managed to finish it all before my family members came back ==
You can had the recipe here =]
Recipe over here can be bake in different design =]
MinYen, Foong and me can cooperate quite well to done the cupcakes.
Hopefully there have another chance to let us bake cake together again^^
Kim Kun brought 2 friends to my house and 3 of them were really not in condition ==
Wondering really how the cake they bake will look like?
Actually the first plan was i will bake one more cake as my mummy birthday cake.
But due to mummy reached home earlier than i thought, i forced to cancel my surprise.
Enjoyed the day really much =]

No comments: