Jul 19, 2010

190710

One week passed with lots of things happened.
This was so called life?
Life = Something new happen everyday.
HAPPY
NOT HAPPY?
I felt that i am currently undergoing some strange process to me namely
GROW.
I can felt my unstable emotion the whole past week and i just get it settle by yesterday.
Maybe it will come to me anytime again?
Smile.
Laugh. Disappointed. Excited. Bite people. Punch people. Scream. Sleep. Stress.
All this just happened to me in a week by repeating them all together.
I knew i was crazy.
The whole week no one realized changes on me.
I just dont wish you guys worry about me.
I did not on my pc and just kept myself in my room and slept as much as possible.
Crazy? For me it was not.
NS, report card, AGM, interview all these kept on remind me about last year.
Perhaps i have not release myself?
I am not sure about it.
I will take care, so NO WORRIES to CHOO WAN QI =]
smile please ^^

2 comments:

jwei said...

cheer up ya..my dear..i knw u can handle it well de..all the best to u..CHEER..!!

绮盼 said...

thanks =]