May 26, 2010

260510

Had chemistry paper today.
Felt it will die and i am going to be killed by my teacher very soon. TT
Physic paper 3 was ok but still hope it wont die. =)
Accompanied my youngest sister to do a test named UKM1 test.
A test for youngster aged 7 to 15 and it tested about your IQ.
Can be done at the website permatapintar.
You cant get any help from other people or other devices.
It stated there big and obvious JUJUR and BERTANGGUNGJAWAB.
My sis followed it very well until the moment i wanted to tell her the answer she will asked me to keep quiet ==
It was a test that you think will be easy to solve but actually it was not!
First section was about the logical thinking.
Given several diagram and wanted you to predict the next.
Around 50+ questions over there and it was easy at the beginning. By the way, when it came to the last part of this section, it was HARD to solve!
Next section was the language test.
My sister choose the english one but not bm.
She claimed that her bm not good.
Given words and asked you to give meaning for them.
Many words that i never see before..
How poor am i?
One of the example : level.
Can you please explain it for me?
My sister explained it in a cute way =)
Following section tested the language too.
Given words and wanted you to get the similar words and meanings to the words.
Those words were similar and can get easily confused.
After a long long period, my sister managed to finish the test although she cant do it well.
By the way, i really wonder how the government want those youngster to answer so high-classed questions.
Maybe there were intelligent people and talent.
But obviously me not. ==
Had a good day today =)
Signing off.

No comments: