May 18, 2010

180510

Not in a really good mood =(
Decided at first to donate my blood when the campaign is held.
My parents so hardly to allow me to do so.
And i got not taken any medicine nowadays. (This is hardly see from me as i am having nose allergic and i used to take medicine to cure my flu.)
But as the result i just cant pass and donate my blood.
The things went like that :
1St, you have to pass your 17 birthday. I passed this so easily. January baby wont have problem with this =)
2nd, you have to ensure your blood is ok to donate such as you dont have aids and you are not undergoing any medicine. I passed this so hardly also. Not because of i am having aids la! But i usually undergo flu medicine.
3rd, you should not undergoing the menstrual cycle for girls. You are not in period! Me passed this also =)
After this basic things, you are required to fill in the forms. After confirmed you can donate blood then you can continue to next step.
You need to weight and have the blood group test. At first the uncle did not allow me to donate as he said me underweight. It is sth nearly impossible to me really. Me got to weight again and managed to convince the uncle. I do think the thing is broken ==
He later then do the blood group test on me. It is an easy test and again i confirmed that i am o type blood. The universal donator.
Next, they will calculate your blood pressure and last confirmation that you suit to donate blood or not. I not managed to pass the blood pressure test. She said me having low blood pressure after did the test twice. And i FAILED my mission =(
For those who manage to donate blood they will then go and lay on the chair and start to donate their blood. Then the process ended.
For those who managed to donate blood they have to wait for three months if they want to have another blood donation.
That's all from what happened today. I felt quite disappointed as i not managed to complete the thing. The feeling was like you wish to have sth but you cant. So useless ==
By the way, i already did what i should just that my body do not allow me to do. So what i need to do is just have to wait for another chance.
Why am i having low blood pressure?

No comments: