May 6, 2010

060510

A brand new day =)
Participate in the sudoku competition as i mentioned before.
Took part in the third category - form 5 category.
The first round was not that hard.
Managed to finish it in 4min+ i think.
But the PakKheong just finished within 2min.
I am slow somehow.
Entered second with not much problem.
Got the sudoku a bit harder.
But i manage to be the first one in my category to finish it.
But PakKheong beat me also.
Managed to enter third round as there was no mistake for my answer.
Got the hard one and i stuck in the middle.
One guy beat me and passed up his answer paper earlier than me.
And while i was finishing my answer, LianAik passed up his one minute earlier than me.
Sorry as i did not got what i desired.
But still i am glad as i did not touch sudoku for 1 year i am still manage to have such result.
But i do think if i am hardworking enough to have sudoku everyday, i might get the champion easily.
Once again, congrats to all the winners from different categories.
By the way, i admire the one which beat PakKheong! You are amazing!
Wish me good luck for tomorrow as i would be the emcee for the prize giving ceremony.
good luck =)

No comments: