Apr 2, 2010

2/4

Dear bloggie,
Changed my blog pic today and the title of my blog.
Admit that i just want to be who am i but not the one who you want me to be.
I have my own thinking, own desire, own dream and own feeling.
I just want the freedom to be ME =)
Going to work hard in this issue.
Back to today.
Having my history paper and dont think it will be good.
Went to 4U for DC class today and they did sth surprising us.
We need no to stay long as they made everything done before we were there.
They are nether bad nor lazy, they just a bit naughty.
I enjoy the moment be with them more than other.
At least they respect people.
About the magazine issue, i will not admit it is my fault.
Went to the basketball match for my StJohn duty.
First match was still ok for me but the second match was totally a nice one.
Our school vs ChongHwa Gombak.
I did enjoyed the game but the way they playing the game was a bit rude.
Rained while it was in the last period [is period or session or section?]
And met with some s.t.u.p.i.d. students which drive me mad.
I was like wish to scold them with bad words that time luckily i could control my anger.
Got myself in the rain for a while and it made me feel nice =)
Going to Penang later on and might not be here for days.
Wish everything might be fine.
imy

No comments: