Apr 14, 2010

14/4

Having the SEGAK aka UDTA today.
My physical not that good as before.
But i am glad as i am not that heavy as i thought =)
Btw, still need to become slimmer.
And Vern, you are not heavy la.. Lose 1kg only..
When we were changing our shirt back to normal uniform, our cutie Vern dropped her pendrive into the drain in the toilet... Not toilet bowl luckily ==
To help my buddy no choice i did use my own hand to take back the pen drive.
Although it was a bit disgusting, but actually i still can accept =)
So Vern, you need not to thank me =)
But the point was not there...
I LEFT MY WALLET IN THE TOILET
after that.. =(
See how careless am i =(
And i realize that only after i reached my home.
How old am i? Really like WARGA EMAS already..
Hopefully it is still there when i reach school tomorrow.
Oh ya, badminton for tomorrow had being cancel.
Muack =)

No comments: