Mar 9, 2010

Update =)

6/3
St John marching till 12. Back home and got rest a while. Then headed to school again to wait WenYi fetch me to headquater. Attend to the SHE is the one concert at Bukit Jalil^^ They are awesome. Back home at 1am after supper.
7/3
Went to school at the morning with sis. Then, went to movie at Jusco and had my lunch at Station 1 cafe. The waitress there really rude == Went to doctor after that to have my selesema medicine and slept the whole afternoon. Went to Jusco again with family for dinner and buy stuff.
8/3
Juniors started to wear long sleeve shirt. Felt like we are old alr. Perhaps this is what senior felt last time? Stay back after school to help in yellow house khemah. Felt proud and nice when successful to do sth. My 'neighbour' fetch me home =)
9/3
Rehearsal for sports day. Another day that did not enter class at all. Marching for us is really not good enough. I need more practice. Help in khemah again but this time back earlier compare to yesterday.

No comments: