Mar 30, 2010

30/3

Kinda love to blog about my recent life =)
Here is my diary already.
Having biology paper 1 and 2 today.
Obviously it die =(
And according to someone said that today paper having the highest rate of sleeping during exam.
Dont ask me as i am one of them also
My phone still havent back yet but my cousin told me that my phone skin changed alr =)
Change it to black and i think i will love it even more =)
Wish can get it back very soon.
Being like a fool while trying to help my cousin to print out documents =(
Cant make the things successfully printed out for no reason.
However, credits to dear and Dylan for the help and advice ^^
Btw, get to print that thing out by using another method.
Had the magazine about future study and career today.
But i got totally no idea what career to have in future =(
Another day gone again.
Got totally no confident =(

No comments: