Feb 10, 2010

Problems

I am so hardworking to post blog these days... But it is not a good thing..
Recently having problem, a big one with those students.
They having some humors about prefects.
And i am having a BIG stress to overcome this.
I tried hardly, trying not to be angry, not to be emotion, and even not to be depress.
But currently their attack towards me had been level up.
They even can just attack me face to face.
I am a girl, a normal one also.
I am not those superwoman who can stand for very long. [ even superwoman need rest too]
I had been emotion for these days just because i cant stand for the big stress.[Let me know if you think you can stand for that..]
I felt so ashamed to those childish people.
They are guys but i dont think so they are gentle enough.
They are already 17 this year, but they act more childish than my 9 years old sister.
I am nor scare neither defeat.
I just feel annoying towards this kind of people.
Not only i am saying they are childish, but people around me who are not related to this case also feel they are bloody childish.
Just to say:
I WONT LET MYSELF FALL!

2 comments:

Bernice Lim said...

u wont fall....
cz i might b 1 of them who hold u be4 u collapse...
as ur size...stil smaller den me abit la
can d~ wont fall~
jiayou^^

绮盼 said...

thank you riang =)