Feb 26, 2010

Midnight Thought

It's alr 1am sth here and later on i will have my marching in school. Just dont feel like going to bed for no reason..
Visiting ppl blogs and facebooks. Loading games and websites. Everything done in that 1min.
The funny part is that i dont know which to choose. Just like the situation that i often face. Which one is better?
Thought of the career that i will be going. My mind said: Dont know. Yes, i really dont know what to choose after my spm.
Mummy : Form 6 is the best.
Friend : I'll be going to xx college.
Daddy : Choose whatever you want.
He : Most probably form 6.
xx S : Form 6 is not good.
Ish, headache really...
Why am i thinking of this during midnight? I dont know....

2 comments:

eminey626 said...

i suggest lar.. if really cant borrow money lar.. only go form6.. if can, straight go college loo!

绮盼 said...

bt hor if college thn i unable to further my study at local u...