Feb 20, 2010

I dont want =(

Have to attend to school again starting tml. Just feel uncomfortable when thinking of that. It's like all those problems coming back to me again. Really annoying. =(
I just want to have a rest at first. But when you get to get rid of sth that you totally dislike, you wont have the courage to face them again after the short rest. In this holidays, i could enjoy every moment with my family, with those i love n love me, with my friends that will take care me as well and that's what 幸福 means to me.
Happy could be easy as someone told me. But for me by now, emo easier to take a place in my heart. She dont want to be blamed for unnecessary things. She dont want to be scolded for no reason. She dont want to do sth that totally affect her mood of the day.
I know what i am doing. I know what i want. I know what you ppl cant accept. But no one will know what i need the most. But no one will give me what i want.
Someone told me that the whole world does not owe me anything when i said i just dont like ppl
ignore me. [ps: you shd know who you are] I know this statement since long long time ago. I know no one owe me anything and no one have responsible to respond to me when i do sth. But why am i responsible to give out every single thing that you guys need? I am just doing sth that is right on my view. You dont like is not my problem. But why you have to make it till i not feeling good?
I am who i am. This is what they taught me. But who am i now? I am already confused about that. I dont like to tear i remembered. I dont like to have black face i remembered this too. But reality are forcing me to have it.
I need a rest? I dont know...
It feels nice Whn someone rmb u.

3 comments:

Jeenius said...

I think everyone's tired too.

Storymank2vin said...

you should be more optimistic la..
n dont forget..juz as jv said,everyone same like u..pls dont think that only u r tired or whatever..

绮盼 said...

vern, everyone is tired. But it's just depends on what problem you having. I would post this just because the feeling is alr over my limit where that's the way i voice out my uncomfortable....
kevin, i know not only me. But am i have the right chooice to voice out in this way than i release my negative ions in other way which will burden ppl?