Dec 14, 2009

Sherilyn

They organized one farewell for her yesterday at Red Box@ the Garden. She is going to Australia for her study and she is not going to come back in a short term. [She said she is going to come back here next year December]
Knew her is coz of st john. And she is my senior although me since long long time ago din call her senior alr. She refuse to accept she is elder than me? Well, she is a good senior for me. As she NEVER scold me before. She always helping those juniors. I enjoy the time be with her. Chit-chatting, gossip is what we usually do last time.
She holding the secretary post in st john. What she did in st john like those booklet, notice board, etc, for me is kinda awesome. Her writing is so nice compare to mine. And i did remember is she that tidy up the secretary cupboard, categorize those secretary files using those cute file holders. She was the one assists our MIC. I really appreciate what she did in the whole year.
She is always the one teliti enough. Although she is some kind of small size, but i seldom saw her cry. She is strong and tough if compare to me.
She is leaving tml. And here is sth i wish to tell her.
Sherilyn, now is finally reach the time for us to bid goodbye. You must take good care of yourself ya. You know you are so 'slim', so when you come back make sure you have already put on weight. Thanks really for what you did this whole year.
Dont cry when you say goodbye. Goodbye bringing the meaning of meet again, so why you need to tear? Be strong and tough there, dont let ppl bully our Sherilyn ya! Stay cute and sweet also ya..
Keep in touch and always remember us. Dont dont ever forget me aka ama here ya.
Good luck and all the best to you.
p/s : Dont bring back one Australia boyfriend ya...

No comments: