Dec 27, 2009

Review @ 2oo9 [ Camping ] 【part 3】

Still having 2 camps to write about. [I know i am like very long air] But what to do?
3rd camp in 2oo9 :
I had being chosen or should said i volunteered to join the camp gabungan for all the badan beruniform. It held only 4 years once that why although it will not be fun but i attended to it too. I was one for the committee member representing st john^^ I make lot of new friends in this camp and the first time i really fully enjoyed in the whole camp. Although it was not really fun, although we had been scolded, although we did not get a positive feedback, but this is the only camp that i would like to experience it again. The committee team were not that strong as each of everyone was having different way to work on. Adding some of us had our first meet during the first meeting. The feeling is odd while you have to work with all those people that you really dont know.
Our banner
My casualty
They were too tired.The froggie =S
I believe this =)

No comments: