Nov 13, 2009

Graduation 2009

Is the graduation day today for those form 5 and upper 6 students. Went to school like usual but the different is i went for duty but not school.
Nth much to said about the perhimpunan in the morning. But just to tell junyao, i did told u about the assembly thingy! Btw, was that rain a sign of sadness too?
Me not did much today although it was a duty day. Me just chit chatting around and function as a sign board. ZZZ. And the most important we act as MODEL!
Here are some examples: Well, i hvent get the others photo. So maybe will upload as i got them..
To all those form 5 and upper 6 friends and seniors, You guys are leaving me. The feeling is not that good. I am here to apologize if i did anything wrong or maybe you just dislike what i did. I am here to appreciate what you guys had gave me. Those memories will always be with me! Congrats as you guys had pass the suffer life. Gambate ya! Good luck for your coming exam!
They are leavin me alone.

1 comment:

CaciquE said...

haha...thanks 4 ur encouragement. Zhu Fu Ni. This words i always use with ken ke de XD jiayou too! next year ur turn =)