Oct 13, 2009

Friendship seems to be broken?

Life seems so peaceful for me before this... But peace had gone since that day we argued. It was just a misunderstand for you and I, but why it can last till so long? Alr many days gone, but you and I refuse to make any possible changes. We are waiting, waiting for an impossible.
Still remember that promise i promised? I really did work hard for that. But it seems so weak for this statement when i refused to follow the instruction again.. Still remember that i said you are important to me? You are important really. But it seems not true when i did not think from your side..
Our friendship seems to be so weak, seems to be so unprotected, unsecured, and even unstable. Is that our fault? Not to understand each other, not thinking from the other, not to protect and not to take care each other feeling? I admit i cant really think from your side, i do not take care your feeling.. Conclusion is i was not that understand you anymore.
But do you understand me well? But do you know what i hope for? You wont get to understand how hurt was i when you cried. You wont get to know i am just want to understand you more well. I can be a listener, yet a story teller. But i do think you wont let me go into you deeply again.
Maybe we both need time to calm. We need time to rethink, memorize how strong relation were we last time. Or should say i do need time to calm myself, to stop my tears, and to stand up again. Sorry but i do appreciate i am having friend like you.
Friendship seems to be broken? I dont hope so really!

No comments: