May 29, 2009

Hari Guru [2]

Since i posted a blog about the proress, and now it will be the feeling towards the whole progress.
The day we got the list, it was like "What's that?" I dont even want and can accept the list. It was just because i am the one who scored B- for my art. And i scared i cant accomplish the task given. I really dont hope to burden my ketua since she was my DEAR, DARLING, BELOVED chye huey.
And for the following days, i cant say much about that. We stopped all the progress since it was the exam period. And for the seniors, just felt sorry because they waited us till their neck long long.
For the day before Hari Guru, it was the worst day. For your information, that day was Chye Huey birthday and i got nothing for her. That day was not follow the planning as we planned to finish the banner by 7.00pm. We just cant complete what we promised and that day showed how united we are. Just a few people stayed back and we need all the seniors to help us. They somemore came back at the night, but not we the juniors to help out the whole progress. It was like the Hari Guru not belong to us, but is snr problem.
I was just felt like i am useless. I not only cant do what i promised, but i didnt even can help my friends. It was her birthday and she cried several time the whole day. It was like a sucks birthday. LOL. And i didnt even can help Kai Yan. She emo-ed all the time and i didnt even console her once. The feeling cant help was suffering enough.
And the day. It was like all the last minute works. Step up to the stair, i dont even scare already. It was because i felt like i was damn useless. Talk only we know, but no action anyway. United sound great, but we didnt even have the teamwork. Compulsory was only the command, but did everyone followed?
The meeting. It was like an opportunity for us get scold from senior. But for my bahagian, we dont even get a formal scold from ketua bahagian. When the time we approach snr, he said that no point to scold us and he still want to jaga our feeling. This action made me more 内疚. I prefer to get scold than get only advice and somemore 安慰 from them. I prefer they use their angry face than a pity heart to us. I want to get my punishment. Why cant they let me feel better in this case?
Who did wrong? Anyone wrong in this case? I dont know... What i knew was that i need to be responsible to what i did and what i cant accomplish.Lot of people that we have to appreciate for this event. But did we give them a thank you? I dont think so.
The thank you still need to be distribute out. So i want to have the opportunity here to thank and say sorry to all the pihak that help out that day. A special THANK YOU and SORRY for all the seniors : Snr Kai Jian, Snr Kim You, Snr Seng Hoo, Snr Luei Hann, Snr Yun Kang, Snr Shin Loong, Snr Bong, Snr Veronica, Snr Jia Rong and Snr Soon Heng. Last but not least, thank you to all the friends that came back to help out the banner: joshua, hao ming, tze chien, jun yao, kai yan, zhia yun, minli, dashenti, hai shan, caryn, meganna, priya...
Thanks a lot ...
I feel useless. I feel dissapoint to myself.

No comments: