Apr 21, 2009

Hangout

Just 3 days. Went out everyday for different purpose.
18/4 - Just hang around
After anugerah, we went out again. Went to the same destination like what we did last week.
Had a taxi ride to Carrefour. The taxi driver was a good talker.(Actually he was the one to talk all the time!)
JV brought something for her mother and sister there. We are just hanging around there, but at least all of us enjoying.
Went to Jusco later. To buy present for someone. Although it was quite late, but it's still a need.
Went to 'Pao Bing' again. The second time. Ordered something new to me. Quite sweet anyway. And the vanilla really Vanilla.
Hving ss section there. Kept taking picture there. [Pic will be uploading soon]
Time to back. The taxi driver was 'tut~tut~tut!' He dont know the way but he dont want to ask. And he bring us till to Taman Fadason then only patah balik. We wasted RM1++ lol.
We did enjoy that day although we got no point to hang around there. Friends are those who bring you joy and this is true. They really bring me lot of joy.
19/4 - Making cake
Went to Shiyien house. Just want to make a cake for Wenyi birthday. A cheese cake.
Followed all the instruction and the recipe. Kinda huru-hara although be prepared more earlier.
But sth hurted me. Dont wanna to tell here, but what i can said is i was dissapointed enough with you. Please! Dont push me till the limit. I'll burst one day and i'm sure my word will hurt you!
Btw, the cake taste good. LOL. If can, i'll do it again!
20/4 - Out again
Went out for Wenyi birthday celebration. Happy Birthday~~~
Long time didnt wear contact lens already. Worn it that day and it wasted my time. Sorry Ning coz i'm late.
Reached Wenyi house. And the pizza was delicious! Can sell it already la...
Those guys told me that they were in the newspaper and their 签 was kinda suitable to them.
Walked to ktm station and saw Chooichee and Woeishya. Went to Sungaiwang. Just same like us.
In the train, dont even sit. No reason for this, just that want to challenge my balance point.
Reached there by 11.00am. and Yenhao forgot how to go there. Exercise a lot that day. Kept walking and we used stair all the time.
Finally reached. Sang all the time. And also Kaihong dance was great!
The room was cold enough for me. More than enough. And the spagetthi was too spicy for me. The pepper...
After the songs, we went to Metro Prima for 'PaoBing' again. Again you know...
Should have my parfreit, but the waitress had the wrong order. So, missed my parfreit.
Went back home...
Sorry to all you guys coz the whole day i was not in the right mood. Thank you for not forget me and still treat me like a friend.
What a busy weekend, right?

No comments: