Sep 16, 2012

160912 - 暧昧

- 暧昧,是精神越轨的行为-
- 拥有暧昧的对象,无疑是对自己情人最大的精神虐待 -

Saw this in the newspaper yesterday and felt it so true.
Don't know how many people gonna agree with it?

They said 暧昧 is the most awesome part in a relationship, cause it's the starting point and people often gave much more attention to the soon-to-be-lovers.
Being much more gentleman and lady, try to fulfill each of the wish and desire, for sure making the 暧昧 seems more attractive =)

I personally doesn't reject 暧昧 too, but it's only for those both without lovers.
For those with lovers but still having such friends that are in 暧昧, I personally couldn't agree at all.
For me, both that are in this situation, they are selfish enough.

Many may just say, friends only, we did nothing much like couple also.
We didn't fall in love, we are just best friends in opposite sex.
Why can't opposite sex become true best friends?

Say is always much more easier than to do.

Ever heard, 恋人未满,友谊之上?

Using the name of friends, they might betray their lovers at any moment.
They can chat at all times. Chat only doesn't effect, but how if they chat in phone for more than 1 hour? At last their lovers just get this "No la, I just ask sth and chat some general stuffs with my best friend."
They can go out alone with the name of best friend again.
They can do a lot of stuffs alone and to comfort their partners, "We are friends."

Don't understand why they can have such selfish personality.
I'm sorry but I really dislike those flower-hearted people.
I couldn't stand that. Last time watched too many dramas? =D
I couldn't accept when there are peoples that would hurt others with the name of friends.

Anyway, just some advises to those with lovers:
Never ever being over close with your best friend and never lie.
Lost trust will be hard to be gain back again.


That will be the deepest pain and forever scar on me.
I'll never forgive and forget what you have done to me.

WanQi
Signing off

No comments: